Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Musical Beds

Last night our kids decided to play a fun game of musical beds.  Here's a run down.

10:00
Judah asleep in his crib.
Kennedy asleep in our bed (because Judah was crying and keeping her awake... a downside of them sharing a room)
I was reading a magazine snoozing on the couch
Ken was playing XBox football

Midnight
Judah wakes up screaming.
I wake up annoyed.
Ken turns off the XBox
Kennedy sleeps through it

1:00 a.m.
Judah has been screaming for an hour.
I am tired and have a headache.
Ken needs to get to sleep because he has an interview tomorrow in KC.
Kennedy sleeps through it!

1:30 a.m.
Ken moved Kennedy to her room.
Judah is still screaming.
Ken and I lay down in our bed with Judah.

2:00 a.m.
Judah is still screaming.
Ken moves out to the couch.
I put Judah in his room and lay down in my bed.

2:05 a.m.
Judah is still screaming in his crib.
Kennedy is now away and yelling at Judah.
I move Kennedy back to our bedroom.
Ken rescues Judah.

2:30 a.m.
I feed Judah a waffle and a banana.
Judah has stopped screaming.
Ken is dozing on the couch.
Kennedy is in our bed.

3:00 a.m.
Judah starts screaming again.
Kennedy wakes up after we hear a random thunder clap.
Ken moves back into our room to lay by Kennedy.
I lay down in Kennedy's bed with Judah.

4:00 a.m.
Shhhh!!!  He's asleep!  Don't make a sound.

7:00 a.m.
There's the alarm.  Everyone up!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Love this!!!