Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sew what?

I had some free time on Monday due to the Labor Day holiday, so I decided to tackle a new sewing project that I'd been wanting to try. I made a pleated button/flap purse. It even has pockets sewn inside to store things, like my cell phone.

This orange/teal version is the one I liked best so I've been using it myself.
This is another version that turned out cute.


I also had some scrap material in my box, so I decided to make Kennedy's "kick baby" a skirt. It even has a button on back!



That's all for now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

What? No blogs about your best "couple" friends from St. Joseph MO? Come on now!!!

Lani said...

I've been trying to sew things lately...you're far more advanced than me! :)