Thursday, September 3, 2009

New this week!



So, this has been a pretty slow paced week for me. Ken is still spending most of his time trying to figure out the whole teaching thing, so I've had down time in the evenings to work on random projects. This week we made Dora PJs for Kennedy. Actually, I made them for a niece's birthday, but I had extra material and Kennedy wanted a pair really bad, so we ended up with 2 sets!
Doesn't she make a cute model?!
Judah has been busy with his own discovery this week. After nearly 4 months, he FINALLY found his thumb! Here he is napping his his swing.



We do still have to swaddle him at night. I thought we had broken the swaddle addiction this weekend when he slept without it for 2 nights at my parents' house, but when we got home he had a hard time staying asleep, so we wrapped him back up and the snoozing commenced!
We miss you all. We want to be home.

2 comments:

Mom said...

How many pairs of Dora p.j.'s does that girl need...one for each night??!! She definitely has Dora on the brain!

lgraves said...

yeah for finally finding the thumb, judah! wow, girl, you are really getting the hang of sewing. i have a sewing machine that's still in the box - do you want to teach me?