Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Family fun!

This weekend we went home to Atchison for a very busy weekend. We got to town Friday night and had a little time to wind down and realx before it was lights out! Saturday we visited out friends Stephen and Becky in St. Joe. They have a baby named Joselyn who is going to marry Judah when they get older! We had to get the babies together for lunch to keep the fire going!


I got several inches cut off of my hair when I was in town. I don't have a hair stylist here in the 'Burg, so I had been waiting until we went back to A-town to get it done. I needed something new. Here is a pic of the new 'do. (Don't mind the giant cold sore on my lip.)



That's my Grandma Scott. Don't we look like a pumpkin with our green and orange?!



That afternoon we got to visit my Grandma Frannie for a while. After that we headed to the Atchison hospital to meet the newest Schletzbaum baby. Jason, Shannon, Addison and Easton welcomed Huston Daniel on Friday morning! He's quite a cutie!



We ended Saturday night by visiting my aunts that I hadn't seen in a while. Dana flew in from Michigan and Jenny and her crew drove up from Peabody.

Kennedy had a blast playing with her cousins Bailey, Camden and Calin.


Here are the girls playing house in Grandma Scott's back room.



Aaron and Judah. Check out Duda's Cheifs gear!



Here is my youngest, smartest, nicest, prettiest aunt Dana holding Gracie Mae. (Check out the hat I crocheted for Gracie. Cute, huh?!)



Nice!


Judah loved the girls. He was hamming it up for Dana and Tawnya.






And finally...a group pic. My Grandma Scott and 5 of her 7 kiddos. Aunt Cindy and Roger couldn't make it, but hopefully we'll see them at Thanksgiving. (That's a HINT if you read this Cindy!)

2 comments:

Dana said...

OH PLEASE REMOVE THESE UGLY PICTURES OF ME. HA! GREAT TO SEE YOU ALL. HOPE THANKSGIVING WORKS OUT FOR EVERYONE!!!

megan {homemade ginger} said...

awww...so fun that you got to go home to see family. I love the video in the previous post by the way! I can't believe how big Judah is! is his hair reddish? the kids are adorable! hope you guys are doing well!!