This weekend we are heading to Atchison. We're going to visit our friends from church in St. Joe and then we're spending time with my family. My aunt Dana is flying in from Michigan and my aunt Jenny and cousins are coming up from central Kansas to hang out. It should be a really good time.
This week we let Judah try his first taste of rice cereal. He wasn't too impressed with it. I think it was more fun for Kennedy than for him! I will say that he was a very clean eater! I remember Kennedy was covered in cereal when she first tried it, but Judah managed to keep it to his lips and chin!

Monday was Kennedy's 4th dance class. She's taking a tap and ballet in Norton, KS. There are 5 girls in her class and she is the youngest. The main teacher has some of her older middle-school aged students volunteer in the younger girls' class so that every one has a partner to watch. It's so funny because every week the older girls fight over who gets to be Kennedy's partner! They LOVE her so much.
Here is a group shot of the girls practicing their tap moves.

This is Kennedy practicing her plie (spelling?) on the bar. The girl in the pink camo pants is her teacher. Kennedy's in the pink leotard, by the way. The blonde girl behind her in blue is a year older than her.
I have another video uploaded, but I'm not so sure that you'll want to watch the whole thing. I tried to edit it into 3 shorter clips, but got frusterated trying to figure it out, so it's one long (5 minute) clip of several things. You'll get a taste of Kennedy's dance class, a shot of Judah trying the cereal, and a preview of what the kids will look like on Halloween. I made a mermaid costume for Kennedy, so she had to model it for me!
Hope you all are doing well. Don't be shy to leave comments!


2 comments:
Love those videos. I like how Kennedy at one point was looking over at you and making sure you were aware of her.
Can't wait to see everyone.
"Give me some Cinnamon Toast Crunch, not this rice crap!"
-Judah
Post a Comment