Since I have more free time out here in the 'Burg to explore new hobbies, I'm trying to be ambitious this Christmas. So far I have made a few Christmas gifts, made a Christmas tutu for Kennedy and made a red "velvet" diaper cover for Judah. And, with the new camera we got a few months ago I decided to take some Christmas pictures. Maybe I'll actually get around to sending out Christmas cards this year! That's hasn't happened in a couple years!
Here is a sneak peak of some of the pictures I took of the kids. I need to redo them during the day in better lighting, but these aren't bad for being a spur of the moment idea.

Look, it's the Grinch and her dog. She was doing a serious pose here.

And now Judah is trying to get more fiber in his diet!


Ham and cheese!

Isn't he such a doll? So cuddly and chubby.
Last weekend Ken's sister Tiffeny came to visit. She braved the 6 hour drive with 3 of her kiddos. Emma June is a few weeks younger than Kennedy, Terry Ray is a couple months younger than Judah and then Tessa is almost 2. The girls had a blast playing together. I was so glad that Kennedy got to have some kids over to play with her toys.

Tessa

Emma June (the picture isn't sideways...she was lying down!)

Tiffeny tickling Judah.

Kennedy and Tessa watching some toons.

This is Terry. He is 2 months younger than Judah, but almost equal in size! We have chunky boys!
Now we just have to survive one more weekend out here in no-man's land until it's time to go home for Thanksgiving! We are looking so forward to it!
2 comments:
The picture of Judah by himself looks like he's posing for the young ladies! I really like that one and the first one where Kennedy is trying to be serious - so unlike her.
wow. that last picture of judah is amazing!! it looks like a professional took it!
Post a Comment