Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

Yesterday we made the 80 minutes trek to Kearney, NE to watch the Disney Princesses on Ice show. We waited until the last minute to decide if we were going so we weren't sure there would be any seats left, but we ended up getting GREAT seats. Row #3. I guess the manager had just opened a new section of seats when we arrived, so we got first choice!

Kennedy had a BLAST. On the way to the show she said, "I just want to take all my toys and throw them to the Princesses on the ice. Then I'll never get them back." She wanted them to come talk to her so badly, but there was no time. The show was 2 hrs long and she watched all but the last 15 minutes or so when she fell asleep!

Judah slept the entire first half, then the watch the second half. I was afraid he would get crabby, but there was so much action, that he just couldn't turn away from the show!

Today we went to church then decided that since we were all dressed up that we should go ahead and try to get a few more pictures for our Christmas cards. Now that I keep talking about them, it's going to be really embarassing if I don't get them done! It's on my "to do" list this week.


Judah is in love with his sister! Ken and I were trying everything we could to get him to smile at us, but it wasn't until Kennedy started jumping around that he smiled! He can be super crabby, but as soon as Kennedy starts talking to him he just lights up. It's heart melting.



This is my favorite shot of the kids and I. Ken must have a magic trigger!
Judah doesn't look to thrilled here...and rightly so because about 2 seconds after I took this shot his big sister smashed his face and screamed "fish face"!!!


Some cute daddy-daughter poses. She'll thank me for these when she gets older.




Okay, get ready, here come the shots from Disney on Ice.


Kennedy wasn't super thrilled with Micky & Minnie because she has a one-track mind on Princesses these days, but I still had to get a shot of this classic couple!


Cinderella and her man. Anyone know his name?


The cast after the royal wedding.

Man, these shots are really not that great in "blog" mode. I have no idea what I need to do to get the image to be a better quality.


Cinderella's stage coach.


And her mice friends...


Snow White. This was Kennedy's second favorite character.

And, the moment we were waiting for....Ariel!!! These days Kennedy is OBSESSED with The Little Mermaid. She knows all the characters and wants any thing to do with Ariel.


Judah took the time to get a little beauty sleep.

Beauty and the Beast

Snow White
Aladdin

No comments: