We flew out to California to enjoy a week of fun in the sun!
We began the trip with 2 days in sunny San Diego. We spent lots of time with our great friends Jon (Fed) and Johanna and also got to have a beach day with Ken's sister Carla and her girls.
Kennedy and Judah loved playing in the sand and water at the ocean. We found a really nice beach on Coronado island.
Kennedy and her cousins (Emily, Naomi and Lela) loved "cooking" with the sand. They had a bucket and water pail that they kept filling with water and then running it back to dump in their hole, which was their cooking pot!
Kennedy was quick...she could run super fast to the water to fill up her pail.

Then she would carefully run back to the hole to dump it in and repeat about 500 times!

Enjoying the ocean when we first arrived.

I think I'll call this "Beaches at the Beach"!

Beach Babies (You're probably wondering how long I can keep the Beach titles up, huh?!)

Look...it's the Beach Boys!


Okay, I'm stumped here. Can't come up with a catchy "Beach" title for this photo.

The next day we visited the San Diego Zoo. Thanks to the Federwisch duo, who happen to be season members, we were able to get into the zoo for free. Kennedy and Judah really liked all of the animal statues that were around the park.

Stay tuned for Cali Part Deux where we share about our time at Disneyland!

No comments:
Post a Comment