Monday, April 19, 2010

Where did I leave off?

I unintentionally took nearly a 3 month hiatus from blogging. It's not that I forgot about this site, it's just that there have been so many other things going on that blogging hasn't been a top priority. Hopefully I'll be a little less sporadic with my posts in the coming months.

Our family is preparing to uproot again. Ken's teaching contract was not renewed for the 2010-2011 school year due to district budget cuts. He is looking for another job, praying that something comes up in light of the economic crisis that schools are facing.

I guess this is God's way of telling us that our time in Phillipsburg, KS is coming to an end. There are 5 weeks of school left, so we have entered the house packing phase for the second time in less than a year! Aren't you all jealous? At least moving this often makes it hard for us to hold on to a bunch of clutter!

For all of our family and friends in the NE Kansas, Kansas City, St. Joe area...expect to see us soon. We'll be back sooner than you realize! And if you hear of any teaching jobs...send the news our way!

1 comment:

Arp Family said...

We will be praying for Ken to find a job and hopefully settle down some where with friends and family! We will be in A-town feel free to visit anytime!