
We decided to say goodbye to our outdated camera and bought a Nikon D60. This is totally uncharted territory for me since I'm used to using a point-and-shoot camera and really don't know anything about SLR photography. I played around with the camera for the first time last night to see what types of pics it took and I am very impressed with the quality. Here are a few pics...
He's happy in his swing. He's actually swinging at a fast speed in this picture, but the camera is so good that you can't even tell he's moving! My old camera would have just been a blur of color if I'd try to take this pic.
This is a picture of a pair of baby shoes that I sewed for Judah! My parents bought me a sewing machine for my birthday so it's been project central around here!
Tummy time for Judah. He's looking at me like "What are you doing mom?!"
Kennedy let me braid her hair for the first time and it looked so cute.
Another sewing project...a cloth baby block.
He's happy in his swing. He's actually swinging at a fast speed in this picture, but the camera is so good that you can't even tell he's moving! My old camera would have just been a blur of color if I'd try to take this pic.






No comments:
Post a Comment