This year was one we'll never forget. We truly had a white Christmas. It started snowing on Christmas Eve and didn't stop snowing and blowing for the next 48 hours. We were all worried that we wouldn't make it out to my Grandma Frannie's house for our annual Christmas Eve celebration. I've never missed a year and was glad that we didn't have to this year. Every one made, although we were probably crazy for trying to do so! The drifts were so high. We packed our bags in case we got snowed in, but the guys decided to brave it and make the trek back into town. By the time we made it back to my parents' house that night I don't think I had any fingernails left!
The next day all of the guys got to work shoveling out the driveway.

Check out the neighbor's car...The snow is as deep as the car door.

Aaron working hard...
Even Derek joined the fun!

No, that's not a hockey stick...Dad was blading the drive.
1 comment:
BUT, WHERE'S AUNT VONNIE?
Post a Comment